hi

Unfortunately there is no universal way to disable text selection via
mouse dragging that works in all browsers.

If I recall correctly to disable text selection one must add the event
listener that Sumit suggests, but this only applies for Ie and maybe
opera. For the others one must add a css property. I can't recall the
exact property names but do a quick search on mozillas mdc to get the
css property name for ff and repeat for webkit.

The FF property was called sonethi g all g the lines of "moz-
selection"...
Hth

Mp