Hi all,

I'm trying to listen for keyboard events (specifically key down) from
a scrolltable to enable selection of a cell and/or row and moving that
selection around using the arrow keys. Currently, we have this working
just by putting the entire scrolltable in a focus panel and adding a
KeyDownHandler to that focus panel, but then we have to explicitly set
the focus back on to the focus panel anytime it loses focus (e.g. for
popups, cell editors), in order to begin handling the key events
again.

Is there any better way to listen for key events on the table? I tried
sinkEvents(Event.ONKEYDOWN) from our subclass of PagingScrollTable,
but my class doesn't seem to be getting the ONKEYDOWN events in
onBrowserEvent. Any suggestions?

Thanks!