Hello all,
I hope someone can answer my question here because i can't find a
maven tomcat group.
basically, i want to deploy my app on tomcat and i did mvn
tomcat:deploy
while the app is deployed successfully, the page appear to be
pointing
to the wrong html. it reflects
http://localhost:8080/Visualise/com.visual.Application/Application.html
with a 404 error.
may i know what should be the correct path?
i guess i got to change the  src/main/webapp/index.html which is
currently something like below:
<head>
<!-- forward to the GWT Example Application -->
        content="0;url=com.visual.Application/Application.html">
</HEAD>
</HTML>

this is my WEB-INF/web.xml
<!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC
 "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application 2.3//EN"
 "http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-app_2_3.dtd"; >
<web-app>
        <display-name>GWT-Maven-Archetype</display-name>
        <welcome-file-list>
                <welcome-file>index.html</welcome-file>
        </welcome-file-list>
</web-app>