Is there any way to tell the compiler not to put the files in a folder
named after the package name.  i.e., if my module is
com.google.test.TestApp and I compile with -war www, it puts all the
files under ./www/com.google.test.TestApp.  I was wondering if there
is a way to get it to just put all the files in ./www?  I am building
a rather large project that I am building with an ant script and I am
having to move all the files after they are compiled and moving over
6000 files is taking a long time.