Eric,
I will go through the GWT debugging tutorial. thanks

But what I dont understand is I dont get any errors at all.

What would be nice is to have an example of Googlemaps + GWT (version
1.6.4)...hope that can be published shortly...

I want to write a fairly complex system using this and I am stuck at
the very basic...