I'm adding Gin, which generates the injector implementation with
GWT.create. Now, I get errors new in other places that use GWT.create.
They aren't using the correct Generator class anymore. One of these
uses ImmutableImageBundle, I see this should be replaced with
ClientBundle, but it worked before. I think that's because my app's
GWT.create calls luckily used the correct Generator without my
explicitly adding a <generate-with> element to gwt.xml.

How should I use <generate-with> and inherit modules in a project with
multiple Generators and multiple modules? Should I explicitly add
<generate-with> to every module that calls GWT.create? Does the order
of inheriting modules make a difference? When I call GWT.create with
standard Generators, how do I determine the correct Generator for the
class I'm generating.