The fact that it works when in Hosted mode in IE, but not when it's
deployed is making me think it is a security thing. I'm just not sure
the work around. I've tried various security settings, but can't get
it to show up. THe path looks right to the clear cache, not sure waht
else could be messing this up. Cause it looks like it's putting the
correct image sizes (Things next to it are pushed over correctly).

Very peculiar. I've even noticed that Tree +/- are missing as well as
disclosure panel's arrows. So it's not just my image bundles, but
GWT's are having a hard time. Very confusing. I'll keep playing with
it, see if I can figure something out.