Hi lumo,

My guess is that your code is passing 'null' into a Maps API method.
Which method, we cannot tell because we have neither code from your
project, nor a stack trace from hosted mode.  Have you tried using
hosted mode along with a JavaScript debugger?  That will get to the
bottom of this in a jiffy.

-Eric.

--
Eric Z. Ayers - GWT Team - Atlanta, GA USA
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/