Hi,

I have just built GWT from trunk, and I would like to inspect the
component sizes in one of my modules with SOYC, using it for the first
time.
The only specification I found was in the wiki named CodeSplitting, so
I set it up as specified there.
I found that using GWTCompiler class the -aux folder gets created, but
running SoycDashboard fails with "Error creating html file. Unexpected
end of ZLIB input stream".
When I use the new Compiler class with the -soyc flag, no metadata is
created at all.

Any tips are welcome.

thanks,
kuvera