Hello,
I'm trying to use a class (let's say Contact) on both client and
server sides (packages: com.app.client and com.app.server). For that
purpose I created a shared package (com.app.shared) in which to put
the Contact class. But gwt (client side) only "sees" classes in
com.app.client package. How can I use the Contact class on client side
for the com.app.shared package? Do I have to add a <inherits> tag in
my .gwt.xml file ?
Thanks.