To use Google Analytics in GWT, we set up a couple methods like this:

        public static native void runGoogleAnalytics() /*-{
        try {
                $wnd.gaTrack = $wnd._gat._getTracker("UA-XXXXXX-X");
                $wnd.gaTrack._setDomainName(".slique.com");
                $wnd.gaTrack._trackPageview();
        } catch(err) {}
        }-*/;
        public static native void runGoogleAnalytics(String pageName) /*-{
        try {
                $wnd.gaTrack._trackPageview(pageName);
        } catch(err) {}
        }-*/;

We call runGoogleAnalytics() in onModuleLoad, and then
runGoogleAnalytics("/gwt/ministry/of/silly/walks") wherever we want to
track a new page.  I hear that GA "Events" are the right way to do
this, but this has gotten us started.

Note: the setDomainName call is only necessary for us because we use
the same GA account to track all subdomains on our site.

Does that help?

~Carver
http://slique.com - builds group memory by putting all your group's
email, files and documents in one place