Hi friends,
 I am a newbie to GWT.I am in a condition to develop a GWT
application. So i started my GWT journey by reading a book material
from PACKT publishers named "Google Web Toolkit Java Ajax
programming". I set my GWT environment and tested.It works pretty
well.Then i tried my first example application named as HelloGWT . I
created an application named as HelloGWT by using the below command
[color=red]applicationCreator.cmd -out <directory location>\GWTBook
\HelloGWT com.packtpub.gwtbook.HelloGWT.client.HelloGWT[/color]
Its created successfully.
Then i tried example application given in chapter 2 - creating a
random quote ajax application.I downloaded codes from PACKT publishers
home site.and placed that codes in corresponding folders as they said
in book.But its not working well when i run HelloGWT -shell. It shows
error as
[color=red]failed to load module
com.packtpub.gwtbook.hellogwt.HelloGWT
Unable to load module entry point class
com.packtpub.gwtbook1.hellogwt.client.HelloGWT (see associated
exception for details)
Failure to load module 'com.packtpub.gwtbook1.hellogwt.HelloGWT'[/
color]
I given below the codes that i tried with exact folder
structure.Please tell me where am i doing wrong thing in this one..
[color=green]HelloGWT\src\com\packtpub\gwtbook1\hellogwt\client
\HelloGWT.java[/color]

package com.packtpub.gwtbook1.hellogwt.client;

import com.google.gwt.core.client.EntryPoint;
import com.google.gwt.core.client.GWT;
import com.google.gwt.user.client.Timer;
import com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.AsyncCallback;
import com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.ServiceDefTarget;
import com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.Label;
import com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.RootPanel;

/**
 * Entry point classes define <code>onModuleLoad()</code>.
 */
public class HelloGWT implements EntryPoint {

  /**
   * This is the entry point method.
   */
  public void onModuleLoad() {
    final Label quoteText = new Label();
    quoteText.setStyleName("quoteLabel");

    // create the service
    final RandomQuoteServiceAsync quoteService =
(RandomQuoteServiceAsync) GWT.create(RandomQuoteService.class);

    // Specify the URL at which our service implementation is running.
    ServiceDefTarget endpoint = (ServiceDefTarget) quoteService;
    endpoint.setServiceEntryPoint(GWT.getModuleBaseURL()  + "quotes");

    Timer timer = new Timer() {
      public void run() {

        // create an async callback to handle the result.
        AsyncCallback callback = new AsyncCallback() {
          public void onSuccess(Object result) {
            // display the retrieved quote in the label
            quoteText.setText((String) result);
          }

          public void onFailure(Throwable caught) {
            // display the error text if we cant get quote
            quoteText.setText("Failed to get a quote.");
          }
        };

        // Make the call.
        quoteService.getQuote(callback);
      }
    };

    // Schedule the timer to run once every second
    timer.scheduleRepeating(1000);

    RootPanel.get("slot1").add(quoteText);

[color=green]HelloGWT\src\com\packtpub\gwtbook1\hellogwt\client
\RandomQuoteService.java[/color]

package com.packtpub.gwtbook1.hellogwt.client;

import com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.RemoteService;

public interface RandomQuoteService extends RemoteService {
    public String getQuote();

}

[color=green]HelloGWT\src\com\packtpub\gwtbook1\hellogwt\client
\RandomQuoteServiceAsync.java[/color]

package com.packtpub.gwtbook1.hellogwt.client;

import com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.AsyncCallback;

public interface RandomQuoteServiceAsync {
    public void getQuote(AsyncCallback callback);
}

[color=green]HelloGWT\src\com\packtpub\gwtbook1\hellogwt\server
\RandomQuoteServiceImpl.java[/color]

package com.packtpub.gwtbook1.hellogwt.server;

import java.util.ArrayList;
import java.util.List;
import java.util.Random;

import com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet;
import com.packtpub.gwtbook1.hellogwt.client.RandomQuoteService;

public class RandomQuoteServiceImpl extends RemoteServiceServlet
implements
                RandomQuoteService {
        private Random randomizer = new Random();

        private static final long serialVersionUID = -1502084255979334403L;

        private static List quotes = new ArrayList();

        static {
                quotes.add("No great thing is created suddenly — Epictetus");
                quotes.add("Well done is better than well said — Benjamin
Franklin");
                quotes.add("No wind favors he who has no destined port —
Montaigne");
                quotes.add("Sometimes even to live is an act of courage —
Seneca");
                quotes.add("Know thyself — Socrates");
        }

        public String getQuote() {
                return (String) quotes.get(randomizer.nextInt(4));

[color=green]HelloGWT\src\com\packtpub\gwtbook1\hellogwt\public
\HelloGWT.html[/color]

<!-- The HTML 4.01 Transitional DOCTYPE declaration-->
<!-- above set at the top of the file will set     -->
<!-- the browser's rendering engine into           -->
<!-- "Quirks Mode". Replacing this declaration     -->
<!-- with a "Standards Mode" doctype is supported, -->
<!-- but may lead to some differences in layout.   -->

  <head>
charset=UTF-8">
    <!--                                           -->
    <!-- Any title is fine                         -->
    <!--                                           -->
    <title>HelloGWT</title>

    <!--                                           -->
    <!-- This script loads your compiled module.   -->
    <!-- If you add any GWT meta tags, they must   -->
    <!-- be added before this line.                -->
    <!--                                           -->
    <script type="text/javascript" language="javascript"
src="com.packtpub.gwtbook1.hellogwt.HelloGWT.nocache.js"></script>
  </head>

  <!--                                           -->
  <!-- The body can have arbitrary html, or      -->
  <!-- you can leave the body empty if you want  -->
  <!-- to create a completely dynamic UI.        -->
  <!--                                           -->

    <!-- OPTIONAL: include this if you want history support -->
    <iframe src="javascript:''" id="__gwt_historyFrame" tabIndex='-1'
style="position:absolute;width:0;height:0;border:0"></iframe>

[color=green]HelloGWT\src\com\packtpub\gwtbook1\hellogwt\public
\HelloGWT.css[/color]

/** Add css rules here for your application. */

/** Example rules used by the template application (remove for your
app) */
.pc-template-btn {
  display: block;
  font-size: 16pt
}

#pc-template-img {
  margin-top: 20px;
}

[color=green]HelloGWT\src\com\packtpub\gwtbook1\hellogwt
\HelloGWT.gwt.xml[/color]

<module>

      <!-- Inherit the core Web Toolkit stuff.
-->
      <inherits name='com.google.gwt.user.User'/>

      <!-- Inherit the default GWT style sheet.  You can change
-->
      <!-- the theme of your GWT application by uncommenting
-->
      <!-- any one of the following lines.
-->
      <inherits name='com.google.gwt.user.theme.standard.Standard'/>
      <!-- <inherits name='com.google.gwt.user.theme.chrome.Chrome'/>
-->
      <!-- <inherits name='com.google.gwt.user.theme.dark.Dark'/>
-->

      <!-- Other module inherits
-->

      <!-- Specify the app entry point class.
-->
      <entry-point
class='com.packtpub.gwtbook1.hellogwt.client.HelloGWT'/>
    <servlet path="/"
class="com.packtpub.gwtbook1.hellowgwt.server.RandomQuoteServiceImpl" /

      <!-- Specify the application specific style sheet.
-->
      <stylesheet src='HelloGWT.css' />

</module>