Hey

I want to create a new CSS property style for dialog box but I want to
change only certain things and when I try to do it I lose all the
properties I'm not defining which were defined in the dialog box
defaults.
The only two things I want to change is the caption width (gwt-
DialogBoxCustom .Caption) and the width of the dialog box itself (gwt-
DialogBoxCustom) and like I said when I try to set those I lose all
the other defaults which I want to keep.
BTW just changing the default (gwt-DialogBox) isn't an option because
I'm already using it for something else.

Any help will be appreciated ,
thanks