I have a simple one-to-many betwen two entities.  The parent entity
uses List to contain the child entities.  I am able to persist these
entities in the datastore without problems.

However, when reading a root entity at the server, I get:

rpc.SerializationException: Type 'org.datanucleus.sco.backed.List' was
not included in the set of types  which can be serialized...

The entities are successfully read from the datastore, but something
in Datanucleus doesn't build the List correctly.

Has anyone found a workaround for this serialization problem.

Thanks

GWT 1.7 GAE 1.2.2