Hi P.G.

I've seen a lot of ways to achieve that integration, and none looks
complicated. The fact is that spring-gwt integration is easy (thanks
to R. Jellinghaus' refactoring of the RemoteServiceServlet), which
explains the plethora of libraries. Hibernate-gwt integration on the
other hand is hard, that's why there are only 3 (afaik) out there of
which only 1 (imo) is to be taken seriously. I guess it all comes down
to :

- what kind of flavour you prefer
- if you like annotations or XML
- prefer convention over configuration
- whether you can live with a certain 3rd party dependency or not
- how much documentation you need
- how big and active the supporting community is

Especially the later point is a threshold for commercial adoption when
arguing in favour of a library in technical meetings, so maybe that's
the answer you are looking for ;-)