Gwt plugin runs its applications inside a jetty container: in fact one
of the great usefulness of using the Google GWT eclipse plugin is that
you don't need to have another server runtime installed and launched
in eclipse.
With latest versions of the plugin, you can just create a sample
application and it is already RPC enabled, communicates with server
side via a servlet.
Now, my problem is that this RPC app, doesn't permit any kind of hot
code replacement on the server side.
Of course I could bypass the jetty server and use another one in debug
mode etc etc. but wouldn't be nice to just use one?