-lothar
I did that, there is no debugout neither a new directory is made when
i execute from gwt. If i execute it manually from the dos prompt I am
getting the desired output.

-Paul
I tired calling your way also, nothing happens when im running a bat
file,no ouput is generated. but when i tired opening the notepad it
opens. There is no output in Process.getErrorStream()

I believe that as lothar said, the Finalizer is killing my batch so
fast that it never gets executed
so how can i slow down the finalizer that my batch executes?