Please forgive this newbie post but I am under extreme schedule
pressure and cant find an answer anywhere on the web.  Can anyone tell
me if JSPs using Java 1.5 features can now run under hosted mode
within Eclipse 3.4?  If so would someone please post a how-to?  Any
help would be greatly appreciated - thanks in advance.

Steve