Daniel thanks a lot.. we have found log file folder! :)

here is my log file guys.. I will look but if u understand something..
pls let me know

Reachable types computed on: Sat Aug 15 16:27:38 EEST 2009
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.IncompatibleRemoteServiceException
   Serialization status
      Instantiable
   Path

'com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.IncompatibleRemoteServiceException' is
reachable as a subtype of type 'class
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.IncompatibleRemoteServiceException'
      Started from
'com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.IncompatibleRemoteServiceException'

java.lang.Exception
   Serialization status
      Field serializable
   Path
      'java.lang.Exception' is reachable as a supertype of type 'class
java.lang.RuntimeException'
      'java.lang.RuntimeException' is reachable as a supertype of type
'class
[...]

java.lang.String
   Serialization status
      Instantiable
   Path
      'java.lang.String' is reachable as a subtype of type 'class
java.lang.String'
      Started from 'java.lang.String'

java.lang.Throwable
   Serialization status
      Field serializable
   Path
      'java.lang.Throwable' is reachable as a supertype of type 'class
java.lang.Exception'
      'java.lang.Exception' is reachable as a supertype of type 'class
java.lang.RuntimeException'
      'java.lang.RuntimeException' is reachable as a supertype of type
'class
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.IncompatibleRemoteServiceException'

'com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.IncompatibleRemoteServiceException' is
reachable as a subtype of type 'class
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.IncompatibleRemoteServiceException'
      Started from
'com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.IncompatibleRemoteServiceException'

java.util.ArrayList<net.tolgaozdemir.gwt.client.domain.Entry>
   Serialization status
      Instantiable
   Path
      'java.util.ArrayList<net.tolgaozdemir.gwt.client.domain.Entry>'
is reachable as a subtype of type 'class
java.util.ArrayList<net.tolgaozdemir.gwt.client.domain.Entry>'
      Started from
'java.util.ArrayList<net.tolgaozdemir.gwt.client.domain.Entry>'

java.util.HashMap<java.lang.String, java.lang.String>
   Serialization status
      Instantiable
   Path
      'java.util.HashMap<java.lang.String, java.lang.String>' is
reachable as a subtype of type 'interface
java.util.Map<java.lang.String, java.lang.String>'
      'java.util.Map<java.lang.String, java.lang.String>' is reachable
from field '_proxyInformations' of type
'net.sf.gilead.pojo.java5.LightEntity'
      'net.sf.gilead.pojo.java5.LightEntity' is reachable as a
supertype of type 'class net.tolgaozdemir.gwt.client.domain.Entry'
      'net.tolgaozdemir.gwt.client.domain.Entry' is reachable as a
subtype of type 'class net.tolgaozdemir.gwt.client.domain.Entry'
      Started from 'net.tolgaozdemir.gwt.client.domain.Entry'

java.util.IdentityHashMap<java.lang.String, java.lang.String>
   Serialization status
      Instantiable
   Path
      'java.util.IdentityHashMap<java.lang.String, java.lang.String>'
is reachable as a subtype of type 'interface
java.util.Map<java.lang.String, java.lang.String>'
      'java.util.Map<java.lang.String, java.lang.String>' is reachable
from field '_proxyInformations' of type
'net.sf.gilead.pojo.java5.LightEntity'
      'net.sf.gilead.pojo.java5.LightEntity' is reachable as a
supertype of type 'class net.tolgaozdemir.gwt.client.domain.Entry'
      'net.tolgaozdemir.gwt.client.domain.Entry' is reachable as a
subtype of type 'class net.tolgaozdemir.gwt.client.domain.Entry'
      Started from 'net.tolgaozdemir.gwt.client.domain.Entry'

java.util.LinkedHashMap<java.lang.String, java.lang.String>
   Serialization status
      Instantiable
   Path
      'java.util.LinkedHashMap<java.lang.String, java.lang.String>' is
reachable as a subtype of type 'interface
java.util.Map<java.lang.String, java.lang.String>'
      'java.util.Map<java.lang.String, java.lang.String>' is reachable
from field '_proxyInformations' of type
'net.sf.gilead.pojo.java5.LightEntity'
      'net.sf.gilead.pojo.java5.LightEntity' is reachable as a
supertype of type 'class net.tolgaozdemir.gwt.client.domain.Entry'
      'net.tolgaozdemir.gwt.client.domain.Entry' is reachable as a
subtype of type 'class net.tolgaozdemir.gwt.client.domain.Entry'
      Started from 'net.tolgaozdemir.gwt.client.domain.Entry'

java.util.TreeMap<java.lang.String, java.lang.String>
   Serialization status
      Instantiable
   Path
      'java.util.TreeMap<java.lang.String, java.lang.String>' is