Hi jmpeace,
Could you explain your use case a bit more (so in the future, we can better
support it.)

My understanding is you'd like to do infrequent GWT compiles and package
this into a WAR and run it on a server.  Is the server GWT's jetty instance
or your own app server?

You may be able to use Keith's instructions from
http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Web-Toolkit/msg/9ce13140f71e2100 if
you want to run this on your own app server.

Thanks,
jason