Hi
Some more information

I just checked that whenever i am compiling my application all the xml
files which i have stored war directory are deleted. So there are no
xml files and this is why i am getting the error. also is there any
way that those xml files are not deleted when i compiling?

But now i am hosting it on the tomcat server, where should i paste my
xml files. I pasted them C:\cbesb-2.1\tomcat\webapps\test10\test10,
( test 10 being my application name) but its not showing on the
browser.

any suggestions?