Hi Kenneth,
As Dobes mentioned, you can definitely use any hosting service, like
GoDaddy, to deploy your GWT application. Also as mentioned, GWT generates
regular JavaScript and HTML files than any hosting service provider should
be able to handle. If you're using GWT RPC, you will need a hosting service
that provides a Java server-side environment, supporting the Servlet 2.5
specification.

For more details on all the moving parts of a deployed GWT application, both
with an RPC backend and without, check out the deployment documentation at
the link below.

Deploying a GWT Application:
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/1.6/DevGuideDeploying.html

Hope that helps,