ahh.. thank you.. but to be true at first I tought you wrongly if it
is so :))))

I did not mention about gilead and other technologies.. because I am a
newbie too and I also could not manage it work. In this article, I
just try to fill some gaps in Bruno's but I will keep your advice in
my mind and I will update my article a little to make it more
atractive

thank you