Simply put, it can't be done.

Cross Domain restrictions require that javascript code only
communicate with the server from which it originated. So, all RPC
requests that you make must go to the same server.

However, you can have a simple facade on your server. You can let your
webserver simply proxy requests to a different server where you can
take appropriate action. Something like /update proxies to servera.com
and /delete proxies to serverb.com. To the browser, it is always the
same web-server, so no cross-domain issues.