On 30 août, 11:59, muhannad nasser <muhannadna...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i wanna choose one of these libraries to start my project... i am searching
> for a good comparison between those two or any other library that may do the

GWT-Ext was a *wrapper* around the pure-JS Ext-JS lib, just like
SmartGWT is a wrapper around SmartClient (AFAICT); this means that
your page will load the whole set of widgets, classes, methods, etc.
even those that won't ever be used.

Ext-GWT (or GXT) on the other hand is a *port* of Ext-JS over to GWT,
which means that only the code you actually use will end in the
javascript loaded by the browser.

That being said, I haven't ever used any of those libs, so I can't
really tell which one to choose...