My php file is on a web server configured with PHP5. The address of
the weather.php5 file is http://www.myserver.com/weather.php5.

I'm debugging my GWT files in Eclipse. The GWT class (see above) makes
a call to the weather.php5 page with the following line...

RequestBuilder builder = new RequestBuilder(RequestBuilder.GET,
URL.encode("http://www.myserver.com/weather.php5";));

Honestly, I don't know if I'm using the Jetty server. How do I tell? I
have no app engine configured in Eclipse.

When I debug my GWT project in Eclipse response.getStatusCode() comes
back as 0 (zero)
When I add -noserver to the run configuration, the GWT hosted mode
browser doesn't display my page... it seems to just sit there empty.

I hope this clears up what I'm trying to accomplish.