Hi Rodders,

I'm guessing you are using v4 or below of the library, in which case,
this is one of the limitations in those versions - effects are applied
to the content of the NEffectPanel.  So your contents would move but
the NEffectPanel would stay.

If you're able to download the code from trunk, then this limitation
disappears, as you no longer need to use an NEffectPanel and can apply
effects directly to widgets.  Hopefully it will only be a few weeks
before the trunk becomes a stand-alone download.

For example, in v4 and below you had to write

NEffectPanel ep = new NEffectPanel()
Move theEff = new Move(100,50);
Widget someWidget = new SomeWidget();
ep.add(someWidget);
ep.addEffect(theEff);
ep.playEffects();

With v5 (in trunk) you can just write

Widget someWidget = new SomeWidget();
Move theEff = new Move(someWidget.getElement(), 100, 50);
theEff.play();

Also, when you add a Move effect to an element then it gets assigned
position:absolute property, so if you apply a move to all your boxes,
you may not see the others alter position on screen if you move just
one of them.

Hope that helps in some way.

//Adam