Ok..

But in that case every image will come to browser as individual only.
It poses multiple requests for all images. That is the problem i am
facing..

Any way.. Say i have all images of all users at compile time only. I
mean i will take the users images information in advance or from
another site like that... After having i will create their
corresponding image bundle. As a result i will be having all image
bundles(one big image of all uploaded images of a particular user) of
all users.

My question is.. GWT compiler is creating one image bundle at compile
time and it is fetching individual images from it right...
Here can i specify to GWT compiler to use already existing image
bundle rather than creating image bundle at the compile time.

Thank you for sharing your idea