Thanks for ur advise.
How about if i define a interface ( View Listener ), then my presenter
implement the View Listener?

Example :

public class MyView extend Composite implement MyPresenter.View {

      public interface Listerner {

             public void onEdit(String id);

      Listener listener;

      // a List of Button here
      button.addClickHandler(new ClickHandler(){

             public void onClick(ClickEvent event){
                     listener.onEdit(id);
             }
      );

}

public class MyPresenter implement MyView.Listener {

      public interface View {

      }

      public void onEdit(String id){
           // Do something here.
      };
}

Please correct me if i am following the wrong way.
Thanks.