It worked! thanks a lot Jason, new thing learned :P
But now, I got this error when try to compile:

2009-09-14 11:10:12.494 java[6097:80f] [Java CocoaComponent
compatibility mode]: Enabled
2009-09-14 11:10:12.497 java[6097:80f] [Java CocoaComponent
compatibility mode]: Setting timeout for SWT to 0.100000
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at apple.awt.CGraphicsEnvironment.displayChanged
(CGraphicsEnvironment.java:65)
        at apple.awt.CToolkit$4.run(CToolkit.java:1310)
        at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy
(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy
(EventDispatchThread.java:190)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:
184)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:
176)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:110)
Invalid memory access of location 0x0 eip=0x0

I have no idea what it means :\