The latest I guess (depending on the version of GWT you use???). There is a
forum (there was at least one for h4gwt) where the author can help you...
You should be carefull though which version of the gwt-servlet.jar you use.
I spend a whole day
trying to figure out why an older version of this jar refused to serialize
my objects after an upgrade...