GWT developers - is there anything I can do to assist in getting this
release into the central Maven repository? I spoke with the Maven guys
and they suggested you start deploying to oss.sonatype.org as part of
the release process. Instructions are available at the following URL:

https://docs.sonatype.com/display/NX/OSS+Repository+Hosting

I'd be happy to assist in setting this up, but don't know if it's a
good idea that some random developer deploys the artifacts vs. the
official team.

Cheers,

Matt