Hi to all,
I'm having a look at the UIBinder layouting using as tutorial the Mail
sample but when i try to compile my application or the sample code it
gives me this exception

The method addNorth(Widget, double) in the type DockLayoutPanel is not
applicable for the arguments (Header, int, int).

My layout xml is pretty simple:

 <g:DockLayoutPanel unit="EM">
    <g:north size='100'>
      <api:Header ui:field='header' />
    </g:north>

    <g:center>
      <g:SplitLayoutPanel>
        <g:west size="30">
          <api:Menu ui:field='menu' />
        </g:west>

      </g:SplitLayoutPanel>
    </g:center>
  </g:DockLayoutPanel>

and the code

@UiField public Header header;
        @UiField public Menu menu;
[..]
 DockLayoutPanel outer = binder.createAndBindUi(this);

                    // Get rid of scrollbars, and clear out the window's
built-in
margin,
                    // because we want to take advantage of the entire client
area.
                    Window.enableScrolling(false);
                    Window.setMargin("0px");

                    // Special-case stuff to make topPanel overhang a bit.
                    Element topElem = outer.getContainerElementFor(header);
                    topElem.getStyle().setZIndex(2);
                    topElem.getStyle().setOverflow(Overflow.VISIBLE);

                    RootLayoutPanel root = RootLayoutPanel.get();
                    root.add(outer);
                    root.layout();
[..]
Do you have any hint?