Hi Jerome.

Have you solved the issue?
Because I've got similar problem with CollapsiblePanel, GlassPanel,
and DialogBox.
May be my example could help you.

I am using CSS from incubator demo where z-index of CollapsiblePanel
is 100:
.gwt-CollapsiblePanel .container {
z-index: 100;

but whenever Collapsible Panel is pinned my GlassPanel tucked under
CollapsiblePanel
so I've increased z-index for GlassPanel to be higher then of
CollapsiblePanel:
.gwt-GlassPanel {
        z-index: 101;
}

but after that my dialog box became under GlassPanel so I've increased
it's z-index too:
.gwt-DialogBox {
        z-index: 102;
}

After that all widgets behaved as I expected.
It would be easier to say something about your case if you could post
here your CSS z-index values for your CollapsiblePanel, Scrolltable,
and menu.

Roman.