@Chris, The first link you gave was actually the link that I
originally linked. I'd love to see Ray Ryan's talk on Model View
Presenter design though.
Also, that DND library is pretty awesome though! That is definitely
useful! Thank you for that!

@Paul, That calendar is much better made than the one I found... Thank
you for that. I think I might end up just trying to edit that rather
than re-create the wheel. Or at least try to understand how he did it,
and maybe get a better idea for how to make mine. Thank you!