Hi Eric,

Oh thanks for making the link with the issue tracker. I would actually
like to move this code and the WorkerLinker I've been working on into
the gwt-google-apis trunk -- but I'm having trouble with the build
mechanism in the gwt-google-apis projects and haven't been able to get
any unit tests started.

I have an updated copy of gwt-tools checked out, but get this error:

Target "compile.emma.if.enabled" does not exist in the project "ant-
gwt". It is
used from target "compile.tests".

Is there a specific revision of gwt-tools that I should try to build
against?

The patch for the WorkerLinker is here:
http://code.google.com/p/gwt-google-apis/issues/detail?id=317

Thanks,