Well, if you use a flextable, you can add a clickhandler to the flextable,
and in the handler do something like

    @Override
    public void onClick(ClickEvent event)
    {
        FlexTable source = (FlexTable)event.getSource();  // if you can't
get to the original flextable
        Cell cellForEvent = source.getCellForEvent(event);
        int rowIndex = cellForEvent.getRowIndex();
    }

Ian

http://examples.roughian.com