I am thinking to place most of the design code [html] in the static
files with .html and place their contents into the panel's setHtml()
instead of writing GWT code for every thing. like for example I have a
panel in the top that contains anchors like Home, Support, News etc.
Instead of creating a Hyperlink object for each link and setting the
style element to format it, I am thinking to read this chunk of code
from a html file and use the panels's setHtml (String) to display it.
The benefit I can see with this approach is avoid compiling the code
even for a small change and also it could be easy to change in the
future.
Am I thinking in the right direction? Is there any other optimistic
way of doing it?