http://code.google.com/p/soafaces/

I've tried to get it working but it seems to be broken ... it claims
to allow passing of Object[] but when I try to use it (Object[] objs =
new Object[2]) I get a Serialization exception which seems to be from
generated code ...

com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.SerializationException:
[Ljava.lang.Object;
at
org.soafaces.services.client.rpc.UniversalClientRPC_TypeSerializer.raiseSerializationException
(transient
source for
soafaces.services.client.rpc.UniversalClientRPC_TypeSerializer:3133)
at
soafaces.services.client.rpc.UniversalClientRPC_TypeSerializer.serialize
(Native Method)

It does work if I pass a single argument, anyone have any experience
using this ?