Hi there,

No I meant traditional web applications which tended to use JSP's with
various other frameworks such as Spring or Struts.

The frameworks would usually be without Ajax requests so new request
new URL and if Ajax was to be introduced they would be with a
Javascript framework such as jQuery or Mootools.