Hello,

I want to download GWT plugin for Ecplise but I'm behind a proxy and I
can't configure Eclipse in order to use automatic update system (the
proxy require a login on a specific local webpage). So I'm trying to
install it manually using this method:
http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Web-Toolkit/browse_thread/thread/f127367d8a578013

I've already downloaded the features but I can't get the plugins
because I don't know their names (for features, the names were given
in site.xml file). Maybe someone could have a quick look to those
plugins names, something like "http://dl.google.com/eclipse/plugin/3.4/
plugins/com.google.appengine.eclipse.core_1.0.0.v2009xxxxxxxx.jar", I
don't know exactly how many plugins there should be, maybe 5.

Thanks in advance