Hello,

I'm getting a very strange situation. I get the following error in
log, when I do an AsyncCallback call:

  Uncaught JavaScript exception [_1 has no properties] in
http://localhost:8888/servoeasy/sc/modules/ISC_Core.js, line 773

But the call is returned with success (I get the user data that I
searched in server). However, the code stops running.

To be more specific, in a login window, when a user clicks in a
button, an addClickHandler calls the method:

private void loadSeUser(String email, String pw) {
                System.err.println("Sending to loadSeUserByLogin: " + email +
", " +
pw);

GetInformationService.Util.getInstance().loadSeUserByLogin(email,
pw,
                                new AsyncCallback<SeUser>() {

                                        @Override
                                        public void onFailure(Throwable caught)
{
                                                System.err.println("Error in
connection to loadSeUserByLogin");
                                                SC.say(caught.getMessage());
                                        }

                                        @Override
                                        public void onSuccess(SeUser result) {
                                                setUser(result);
                                                SeUser us = getUser();

System.err.println("loadSeUser()- Received user: "
                                                                +
us.getFname());
                                        }

                                });
        }

I got the log success message "loadSeUser()- Received user: XXXXX".
But the code don't return to addClickHandler following code line.
Stops here!
I only get that error log I said, just after control log message
"Sending to loadSeUserByLogin: x...@xx.com, PW".

More strange than that is the fact this happens only in first time the
user clicks. After one or two seconds, if he clicks again, everything
runs OK, the code returns to addClickHandler without problems.

Any idea?