Hi Rudolph,

yes the resize is not working properly yet.

I just looked at the gwt window manager: http://www.gwtwindowmanager.org/
it's nice, a really good job, but it seemd to me that the resize
problem they have
is quite the same as mine, in dragging the corner. Anyway, i'll be
working on it.

As for the window manager thing, I will see what to do.

By the way, have you checked the website I told you about? it's online
already and

I'm having good feedback, but you know, I'd like to hear yours :D you
can find it on:

http://www.property.com.lb