On Dec 3, 12:27 pm, jd <jdpatter...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone please post a definitive procedure to get RC2 working?  I
> have tried many different pieces of advice from many different threads
> and none have worked for me on my mac with Eclipse.
>
> 1 - Is it possible to use the Google Plugin's Web Application launch?

Yes

> 2 - Is it really necessary to install both RC1 and RC2 plugins "Above"
> each other?

No (I thought it was, from reading others' experience, so did I; but
it didn't work for a coworker, so he installed only the RC2 plugin; he
had to start from a blank workspace though)

> 3 - If I must create a normal launch what parameters are required?

N/A
(if you want to do it though, try passing nothing and it'll tell you
what's missing ;-) )

> 4 - What should my workspace be set to to run both GWT and App Engine?

I don't use App Engine, so I can't answer that one.