D'oh!
they did it again: goolge stole my idea.

and the worst thing: they did it month before I even had it!

that can only mean one thing: google do have the time-machine

please, please google: let me use it only once to go back in
time and prevent Wham! from singing 'Last Christmas'

BTW: thanks for the answer, I somehow missed that