Hi jim,

Thanks for that hint.

  Well, are u getting the messages from the database? I mean there shud be a
place from where the messages intended for a client shud be picked up right?
So, have u kept the messages in the databse?

 And are u able to support multiple chat windows for a single user who is
chatting with many people?

  Regards,
Abhiram