Hi all

I have just shifted my application to GWT 2.0  from GWT 1.7 as
discussed in http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/latest/ReleaseNotes.html.
But In new development mode window there is no option for compile/
browse to check my code in compile mode. Also I have applied a
Window.alert in onModuleLoad to check whether it is reflecting or not.
By clicking on 'Launch Default Browser' my application get run in
Mozilla but Window.alert is not coming. It is showing previous
compiled version(The version I compilled with GWT 1.7 jars)

Thanks and regards

Rick