Hi Leslie,

I had a similar issue which was caused by having my ports not match up
correctly. If you take a look at the mozilla developer page ,
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Same_origin_policy_for_JavaScript, it
explains the browsers same origin policy. For example, localhost:1234
cant get javascript files from localhost:8080 in Firefox.

Its possible this has nothing to do with your problem but I was also
getting a status code of 0. If the server wasnt working properly I
think you would get a 404 error.

Let me know if this helps,
Ezra