I have been in Asia the last month doing training, so this is my first
look at the new (yay!) GWT 2.0 docs. GWT 2.0 looks great, but I did
notice a few small errors in the docs:

http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/gettingstarted.html
=========================

A) Under "Create your first Web application":
"create a new application called MyApplication" should be "create a
new application called MyWebApp". Also, I would suggest also saying
something like "if you use the Eclipse plugin described later in this
document, you can also do File > New > Web Application Project and
then interactively specify a package name".

B) Under "Run locally in development mode":
The sentence "Since this is your first time hitting the development
mode server..." is slightly inaccurate since the real issue is if it
is the first time PER BROWSER. I would suggest something like "The
first time you use a browser with the development mode server, it will
prompt..." Also, I again suggest that you list the Eclipse Plugin
command for running in development mode (R-click project, Debug As >
Web Application).

C) Under "Make a few changes":
In the first paragraph, "java files" should be "Java files". Also, the
last part of that same sentence ("in the case of this Quick Start...")
does not parse and needs to be reworded. Finally, in the last
sentence, change the colon after "Send" to a period.

D) Under "Setting up an IDE":
Since there is support only for Eclipse, I would change the title to
"Using the Eclipse Plugin" or "Eclipse Support" or some such. Also,
there should be a comma after "IDE" in the first sentence. Also, I'd
insert here a very short summary of what the Eclipse plugin does for
you. I would think the majority of users would use the plugin, but
this document somewhat implies that the command line is the normal
approach and the Eclipse plugin is an afterthought.

http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/latest/ReleaseNotes.html
=========================

A) Under "Bug Fixes":
Issue 1574: #remoteCookie should be #removeCookie. Issue 3102:
#removeHandelr should be #removeHandler, and "has be" should be "has
been". Issue 3903: "pages no contain" should be something like "pages
no longer contain" or "pages do not contain".

B) Under "HtmlUnit and Test Cases":
In second bullet, change "continous" to "continuous".

C) Under "Problems?":
Add comma after "GWT Developer Forum".

http://code.google.com/eclipse/docs/using_sdks.html
=========================

A) I would be a bit more clear that you should select "Web Toolkit"
and point at the new GWT 2.0 installation. For those upgrading from
GWT 1.7, that is the part you have to change. The current screen shots
show only the App Engine part, which does not need to change.

http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/usingeclipse.html
=========================

A) For those upgrading from GWT 1.x, I would make it a bit more clear
that you have to download GWT 2.0 separately. Previously, downloading
the Eclipse plugin also gave you GWT, with no separate download
required.

B) Under "Create a Web Application", change "java package" to "Java
package".

C) Under "Run locally in Development Mode", this description of when
you will be prompted for the browser plugin is what I would like to
see under the same heading in
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/gettingstarted.html.

D) Under "Make a Few Changes", change "java files" to "Java files".

I am very pleased to see GWT 2.0 out. Keep up the great work!

              - Marty
http://www.coreservlets.com/