Odd problem. I've been working on an app for a few weeks and recently
had some disk space issues that caused random eclipse crashing etc.

Now that those are fix my project no longer will launch in Hosted
mode, but only if I am specifically using the package com.pgi.gwt with
an entrypoint of PrintGate.html (my application package and entry
point that worked before I started having trouble).

Any -new- or existing GWT app I create with those parameters gives me
this warning:
[WARN] Confirmation was required to visit untrusted URL:
'http://gwt.google.com/missing-plugin

Any new or existing app -without- these parameters loads up fine.

Any tips? What painfully obvious thing am I missing here and why does
it only exhibit this behavior for this specific package/entry point
combination? Is there a cache somewhere its picking up?